WHO WE ARE
The website https://beograd.meridianbl.com is owned by Meridian a.d. Banja Luka. The website owner is committed to respecting your right to privacy and protection of personal information in accordance with:
- EU Regulation 2016/697 - General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR
- Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1, Official Gazette of the RS, No. 94/07)
You can contact the firstname.lastname@example.org administrator for any questions or requests about forwarding or deleting your information.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
- Name information, e.g. last name, first name, username, etc.
- Person information e.g. age, gender, date of birth, citizenship, role in the company, copies of identity documents, etc.
- Contact details e.g. address, telephone number, email address, etc.
- Identification information e.g. ID number, passport number, customer number, etc.
- Bank details e.g. account number, credit rating information, etc.
- Official data e.g. file number, tax number, salary attachments, rental document (Germany), etc.
- Vehicle information e.g. motor vehicle number, chassis number, engine number, registration number, traffic permit, fuel dispensing card, forklift driver's license information, etc.
- Image files and videos
- User information for the information system, e.g. connection information, login information, access information, IP address, referrer, username for systems that are accessible from the outside, etc.
- Website user information: date and time of invocation, IP address, browser name and version, specific cookies, etc.
- Information on the behavior of persons, e.g. response notes and reminder, correspondence and notes on current affairs, etc.
- Racial / ethnicity e.g. place of birth on documents, etc.
- Location information e.g. GPS data, GPS timestamp, position data (latitude and longitude), etc.
- Anonymous information
- IP address
We collect your information through online forms in the case of:
- subscribe to our newsletter,
- a contact form to facilitate communication between the site and the visitor
When you submit the information requested in the online form through our site, we collect it together with the visitor's IP address and user string from the browser to help detect spam. Your information is stored in cookies on your browser, which makes it easier for you to fill in your login / comment / purchase legacy... For more information on cookies and their duration, see Cookies.
If you are uploading images to a site, you should avoid uploading images with built-in location data (EXIF GPS). Website visitors can download and retrieve all location information from images on the site.
INVENTED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
CONTRACTUAL PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The webmaster-assisted contractors are: accounting, law firms and other legal advisors, data and analytics providers, IT systems maintainers, email messaging providers, payment systems providers such as banks and others, system providers CRM, Google (cookie ID only) for remarketing purposes, Facebook (cookie ID only) for remarketing purposes, Facebook Custom Audiences ad serving email).
The webmaster or his contractual data processors will not share your personal information with third parties.
PERSONAL DATA STORAGE
The Webmaster will only retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary to accomplish the purpose for which the personal information was collected and further processed.
Leaving a comment will retain the comment and its metadata indefinitely. This is so that we can automatically recognize and approve further comments instead of holding them in the queue.
FREEDOM OF CHOICE
The information you provide about yourself is controlled by you. If you choose not to share your information with the webmaster, you will not be able to access some of the sites or features on the web site.
AUTOMATIC RECORDING OF INFORMATION (PERSONAL DATA) FOR THE PURPOSE OF STATISTICS
This site, through Google Analytics, collects anonymous, non-personal information from all visitors to our site, records which of our sub-sites are the most visited, from which IP address the data, the number of visits, the average visit time and some other information. Because GDRP is regarded as tracking personal site information under GDRP, we ask that you enable this option to help us collect analytics data to examine site performance. This way we can improve the website. You can always reset the settings.
The webmaster is working hard to ensure the security of personal information. Your information is protected against loss, destruction, forgery, manipulation and unauthorized access or unauthorized disclosure at all times.
CELEBRATION OF A MINOR ASSOCIATED WITH INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES
Minors under 16 years of age may not submit personal information to websites without the permission (consent or approval) of the parent responsible for the child (one of the parents or guardian).
INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS CONCERNING DATA PROCESSING
As a user of our site, you are aware of the following rights under the applicable Personal Data Protection Act and the General GDPR Regulation:
- you ask for confirmation of whether or not the data relating to you are being processed and an extract from the personal data file relating to you
- request information on the purpose of the processing and the type of personal data being processed and any necessary clarifications in this regard
- you can always request a correction of your personal information
- you have access to a personal profile where you edit personal information
- You request that the processing of your personal data be restricted in the case of:
- if you dispute the accuracy of the data (processing is limited to a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of personal data);
- if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of your personal data and instead request a restriction on their use;
- As a controller of personal data, we no longer need the agreed processing purposes, but you need them to enforce, enforce or defend legal claims;
- in the event that you file a processing objection until it is verified that the controller's legitimate reasons outweigh your reasons;
- you request the deletion of your personal information, provided that there are no legitimate reasons for:
- their further storage or storage. processing where one of the following reasons applies (except for statutory exceptions):
- your personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- revoke the consent on the basis of which the processing takes place and where no other legal basis exists for the processing;
- you object to processing, provided that there are no overriding legitimate reasons for processing, or (at any time) you object to processing when personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes;
- your personal information has been processed illegally;
- your personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under RS law;
- your personal information has been collected in connection with a specific offer.
- that you are aware of the retention period of your personal information;
- to be aware that you have the right to a legal remedy - to file a complaint;
- that you have the right to transfer personal data (applies only to personal data processed automatically).
NOTICE TO THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY OF BREACH OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In case of personal data breach, the webmaster is obliged to inform the competent supervisory authority thereof, unless it is likely that the breach did not endanger the rights and freedoms of individuals.
Cookies are stored in the domain of the browser that you use on your computer, so you can restrict or delete or disable or store or store cookies stored on your computer.
WHY ARE COOKIES NEEDED?
The cookie itself does not contain or collect information. However, if read by a server along with a web browser, this can help our site run a more friendly offer for you. Only the server that sent the cookie can read and use this cookie. Using cookies makes browsing our site faster and easier.
The cookies we use on our site enable our site to function, keep track of visitor statistics and help us understand which of our offers are of most interest to you.
We are writing to inform you that cookies do not collect your personal information or are carriers of viruses. they cannot damage your devices.
TYPES OF COOKIES AND USE ON OUR WEBSITE
Temporary or session cookies live from the moment you open your browser to the time you end the session and close the browser. They are removed from your computer when you close your browser. The website uses them to store temporary information, e.g. ordering your chosen excursion / trip also help to improve the performance and usability of our site.
Persistent or persistent cookies remain stored, even after the session ends, and remain in the computer for approx. 6 months. The website uses them e.g. to analyze visits to our site so we can further improve our offer.
Google Analytics Analytics Cookies: Used to collect information about how you use our site, they also tell us the number of visitors to our site. This information, which is collected in an anonymous form, helps us to improve the user aspect of the site. Some are used only for the duration of the session and are deleted immediately after termination, while others are maintained for up to 2 years, as follows in the table below.
We use the following cookies:
|PH_HPXY_CHECK||Until the end of the CMS system session||Maintain the user's session|
|pll_language||1 year||A cookie to remember the language of the page|
|_ga||2 months||Website view statistics|
|_gat||10 minutes||To manage the number of Google Analytics requests submitted|
|_gid||24 hours||To differentiate between users|
|_utmx||2 years||Website Analytics|
|_utmxx||2 years||Analitika spletne strani|
|fr||1 month||Facebook plugin operation|
We do not share information collected through our own cookies to third parties.
Instructions for managing cookies:
- Click "Tools" at the top of your browser and select "Settings",
- Click "Show advanced settings", scroll to the "Privacy" section and click the "Content settings" button.
- Select "Allow Local Data Setting".
MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
- Click "Tools" at the top of your browser and select "Internet Options," then click the "Privacy" tab.
- Make sure your privacy level is set to Medium or less, which will allow cookies to be used in your browser.
- Setting above medium will prevent cookies from being used.
- Click "Tools" at the top of your browser and select "Options".
- Then select the "Privacy" icon.
- Click "Cookies" and select the "Allow pages to create cookies" option.
- Click the gear icon at the top of your browser and select "Settings".
- Click "Privacy," then select the "Disable third-party cookies and advertising cookies" option.
- Click "Save".
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES ON A MAC COMPUTER
Follow the steps below to enable cookies on our site.
MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER 5.0 ON OSX
- Click on "Explorer" at the top of your browser and select "Settings".
- Scroll down to "Cookies" in the "Inbox" section.
- Select the "Never ask" option.
SAFARI ON OSX
- Click "Safari" at the top of your browser and select "Settings".
- Click "Privacy" then "Enable cookies".
- Select "Visited pages only".
MOZILLA AND NETSCAPE ON OSX
- Click "Mozilla" or "Netscape" at the top of your browser and select "Settings".
- Scroll down to "Cookies" in the "Privacy & security" section.
- Select "Allow cookies for source site only".
- Click "Menu" at the top of your browser and select "Settings".
- Then select "Options" and the "Advanced" tab.
- Select "Enable cookies" option.
PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Meridian BL d.o.o. processes personal data mainly for the following purposes:
- Processing the offers and inquiries they send to us, e.g. (potential) transport partners, persons wishing to order transport, supply, order or the like or otherwise seek cooperation
- Contract negotiations and preparation of tenders and contracts
- Assessment of suitability as a contracting partner, such as credit rating with potential customers, suppliers, etc.
- Executing our contractual and business relationships e.g. transportation (disposition) and deliveries, fulfillment of stock and leasing contracts, invoicing, invoicing, claims and claims processing, quality management, execution of our purchase, optimization of our services using business applications (eg transport monitoring, web portals, etc.)
- Customer relations, i.e. Customer Relationship, e.g. sending information, newsletters, offers and promotional material, ongoing advice to clients, running events, etc.
- Insurance coverage and management, claim insurance
- Fleet Management fleet management: maintenance and service of our vehicles
- Product development
- Management of the Group companies
- Operating information technology infrastructure, e.g. ensuring safety, current state of the art, maintenance, etc.
- Website provisioning: improving and developing websites, compiling usage statistics, identifying, preventing and investigating attacks on websites, etc.
PERSONAL DATA RECEIVING Meridian BL d.o.o.
- by yourself: e.g. on inquiries you send to us, when concluding contracts, in the framework of fulfilling the contracts concluded with us
- from the companies of the concern within Meridian BL d.o.o.
- from third parties e.g. transport partners or contracting parties
- from publicly available sources, e.g. company register, land register, collection of official notices, register of associations, register of establishments
- from your web browser (automatically) when you visit Meridian BL d.o.o.
The provision of your personal information is voluntary. However, business relationships with us will not be possible unless the necessary personal information is available. Similarly, we cannot guarantee the full functionality of our sites unless you provide us with your personal information that is necessary for that purpose.
Updated: September 09, 2019